Associate Product Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Denver, CO, US
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services ofDHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
Associate Product Manager
- Own the definition of CMS related product objectives that support key business goals
- Create and define an actionable CMS product roadmap
- Utilize customer driven product management methodologies within an agile environment.
- Ensure clarity of expectations and accountability via measurable goals and objectives.
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise, best-practice insight, optimal solution delivery
- Leverage best-practices in the product ownership of CMS definition, release, integration and evolution.
- Work collaboratively across product and engineering teams to define and deliver innovative and market leading solutions to help employers find the best candidates and candidates to find the best jobs.
- Ensure optimized integration plans and roadmaps that maximize the power of the CMS with a particular focus on quality via personalization, relevance and search optimization via SEO.
- Manage the prioritization of work and feature definition and work with product team to deliver executable user stories to the engineering team(s).
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders, ensure alignment and build buy-in of product plans, strategies and objectives
- Identify KPIs that effectively measure results. Ensure the alignment of “success metrics” to the objectives/outcomes as articulated in initiative charters and business case(s).
- Ensure an effective user acceptance testing framework in place for all product releases
What are we requiring for this role?
- Proven expertise as the product owner of CMS product solutions.
- Experience working in high volume data environments with data science and software engineering resources.
- Heavily analytical mindset with an ability to use data to define and support digital product strategy.
- Expertise as an Agile Product Owner with demonstrated proficiency in managing product backlog, prioritization of business needs and writing epics/user stories.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to collaborate and communicate at all organizational levels
- Success in managing both internal and external business, vendor and client relationships with a focus on collaboration and transparent communication
- Ability to anticipate and effectively solve complex problems
- Strong project management and organization skills, with the ability to seamlessly multi-task
- Ability build buy-in and alignment, act with urgency, drive results and take educated risks
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, marketing or related field
- 2+ years of relevant digital product management experience
- Prior experience with Agile methodologies
- Prior experience with SaaS company and established track record of defining and launching SaaS products
- Experience managing partnerships or partner products a plus
How do you apply?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—which will only take you a few minutes!
Who We Are
At DHI Group, we recognize veterans as some of the most valuable, untapped talent in today’s market.
With business skills that are well-developed and highly transferable to the civilian workplace, we have made it our mission to help veterans translate their Military Occupation Codes (MOC) to civilian roles.
Careers here boost careers everywhere. We build products to connect tech professionals with the careers they desire and employers with the talent they need.
Passion for helping people thrive drives all of our 500+ employees worldwide.
At DHI, our purpose is Connecting Futures Now.
Tech and engineering professionals in North America
Professionals with active U.S. federal government security clearances
Financial services professionals around the world
What We Offer+ WORK
As a military veteran, we understand your last role was arguably one of the biggest and most important jobs someone can have. At DHI Group, we’d like to think we do important work too – connecting technology professionals with careers. Technology powers companies. Professionals power technology. When you join our team, you can help drive positive change for tech professionals.
In the military, career progressions are straightforward and clear. At DHI Group, we’ve made it our mission to establish clear career paths to help you navigate your options as you grow, and the tools to get there. Your goals will align with your leaders, team and peers.
From day one, we connect our veteran employees with onboarding resources to flourish at DHI. We offer you the tools and shine a light on the path for you to be successful working here.