Product Support Specialist Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Des Moines, IA, US
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services ofDHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
Product Support Specialist
Using strong communication and troubleshooting skills, the Product Support Specialist will provide best-in-class Tier 1 product/website support to employers, technology professionals, and other departments within DHI Group.
- Serve as front line support by providing exceptional Tier 1 support to internal and external customers via multiple communication channels including phone calls, online chats, Salesforce tickets, and emails in a fast-paced contact center.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with clients, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve technical issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain detailed records of interactions with clients, reported issues, and completed solutions.
- Educate clients on product best practices for optimal understanding and ease of use.
- Engage in real-time troubleshooting with customers to resolve technical issues.
- Navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Utilize multiple resources and tools simultaneously to find best solutions.
- Collect and record product feedback to share with the Product Management team.
- May participate in user acceptance testing for product releases.
- Partner with internal teams to meet and exceed customer expectations.
What are we requiring for this role?
Required Education and/or Experience:
- A High School diploma or equivalent required, higher-level education preferred.
- A minimum of six months in a Customer, Sales, or Product/Technical Support or equivalent role.
- Previous inbound/outbound phone and/or online chat experience preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent problem-solving skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to develop knowledge of phone queue, email, and online chat systems.
- Effective manage multiple computer applications simultaneously.
- Troubleshooting expertise for common browsers and apps/mobile devices.
- Experience with MS Office Suite, CRM system(s), multiple browsers, and internet navigation.
- Proven ability to think creatively and work independently.
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral, including spelling, grammar, and punctuation).
- Typing speed of minimum 45 WPM preferred.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to adapt to constant change.
- Punctual attendance.
How do you apply?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—which will only take you a few minutes!
Who We Are
At DHI Group, we recognize veterans as some of the most valuable, untapped talent in today’s market.
With business skills that are well-developed and highly transferable to the civilian workplace, we have made it our mission to help veterans translate their Military Occupation Codes (MOC) to civilian roles.
Careers here boost careers everywhere. We build products to connect tech professionals with the careers they desire and employers with the talent they need.
Passion for helping people thrive drives all of our 500+ employees worldwide.
At DHI, our purpose is Connecting Futures Now.
Tech and engineering professionals in North America
Professionals with active U.S. federal government security clearances
Financial services professionals around the world
What We Offer+ WORK
As a military veteran, we understand your last role was arguably one of the biggest and most important jobs someone can have. At DHI Group, we’d like to think we do important work too – connecting technology professionals with careers. Technology powers companies. Professionals power technology. When you join our team, you can help drive positive change for tech professionals.
In the military, career progressions are straightforward and clear. At DHI Group, we’ve made it our mission to establish clear career paths to help you navigate your options as you grow, and the tools to get there. Your goals will align with your leaders, team and peers.
From day one, we connect our veteran employees with onboarding resources to flourish at DHI. We offer you the tools and shine a light on the path for you to be successful working here.