Regional Vice President, Commercial Sales East Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
New York, NY, US
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services ofDHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
Regional Vice President, Commercial Sales East
Lead the Dice Commercial Accounts New Business sales team, providing guidance and managing outstanding sales performance.
- Develop sales strategies (product and pricing packages) for penetrating and growing these markets.
- Responsible for the establishment and achievement of both annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with the Company's business plan.
- Responsible for coordinating the specific objectives of the Sales Plan with all of the functional departments of the company and, most specifically with Finance
- Manage the sales selling processes, from lead generation through close and account servicing
- Lead sales recruiting, and develop sales training programs
- Design and implement post-sales account services processes
- In coordination with the VP of Sales, this position establishes both market and target customer strategies for the company.
- Identify new ways to generate revenue on Dice.com while building on core brand strengths
- Manage multiple business initiatives in a complex multi-office environment
- Structure and negotiate deals around content syndication and distribution
- Responsible for the successful management of the needs of the Company's customers in order to meet the objectives of the company's overall business plans and strategies
- In coordination with VP of Sales, establish compensation plans for all sales personnel including salary structures, commission plans, sales contests and bonus plans
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
- Report weekly sales results to the VP, Sales via logging actions in CRM
What are we requiring for this role?
- Demonstrated track record of success recruiting, hiring, coaching Mid & Large Account software Sales people
- Adept at CXO Client engagement, CHRO, CIO, CMO, Line of Business Leader
- Proficient with SMB & Enterprise deal creation and negotiation
- Able to work effectively/collaboratively cross functionally with marketing, product and customer success teams
- Demonstrated track of success building and leading new sales teams
- Human Capital Management experience highly desirable
- Ability to drive and lead “high execution” sales team
- Passionate, driven, inspiring leader who is able to add value to their team and “raise the bar”
- High “emotional I.Q.” manically focused on enabling their team to “win”
Required Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor degree in marketing/sales or a related field or equivalent proven experience
- Minimum of 5 years first line sales leadership experience with a cloud solution provider
- Experience driving operational rigor forecasting, account planning, and pipeline quality
- Experience leading and implementing sales and forecasting methodology
How do you apply?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—which will only take you a few minutes!
Who We Are
At DHI Group, we recognize veterans as some of the most valuable, untapped talent in today’s market.
With business skills that are well-developed and highly transferable to the civilian workplace, we have made it our mission to help veterans translate their Military Occupation Codes (MOC) to civilian roles.
Careers here boost careers everywhere. We build products to connect tech professionals with the careers they desire and employers with the talent they need.
Passion for helping people thrive drives all of our 500+ employees worldwide.
At DHI, our purpose is Connecting Futures Now.
Tech and engineering professionals in North America
Professionals with active U.S. federal government security clearances
Financial services professionals around the world
What We Offer+ WORK
As a military veteran, we understand your last role was arguably one of the biggest and most important jobs someone can have. At DHI Group, we’d like to think we do important work too – connecting technology professionals with careers. Technology powers companies. Professionals power technology. When you join our team, you can help drive positive change for tech professionals.
In the military, career progressions are straightforward and clear. At DHI Group, we’ve made it our mission to establish clear career paths to help you navigate your options as you grow, and the tools to get there. Your goals will align with your leaders, team and peers.
From day one, we connect our veteran employees with onboarding resources to flourish at DHI. We offer you the tools and shine a light on the path for you to be successful working here.