Sales Executive - Recruitment Services Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Des Moines, IA, US
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services ofDHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
Sales Executive - Recruitment Services
As Sales Executive for the Recruitment Services team, you will establish, maintain and grow relationships with existing and prospective clients to achieve maximum revenue potential within Recruitment Services.
- Sell multi-customer and private career events to active/inactive clients & potential prospects
- Develop career event business by following up on leads generated by lead campaigns, tradeshows and inbound telephone, website leads and outbound calls
- Responsible for locating and generating new career event opportunities in both multi customer and private events
- Establish and cultivate key relationships via the telephone
- Contact assigned accounts to maintain and generate continued sales of career event services
- Sell incoming leads at an established closed ratio
- Attain established goals set by self and direct manager
- Work closely with the career events team to understand the timing of sales on scheduled events to ensure we can deliver on our obligations to our customers
- Accountable for meeting criteria set forth in monthly reviews
Other duties as assigned
What are we requiring for this role?
- Hunter Mind set
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Detail Oriented
Required Education and/or Experience
- 1-3 years of previous sales and/or customer service experience required
- Strong knowledge Microsoft Office products and experience with a CRM system
How do you apply?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—which will only take you a few minutes!
Who We Are
At DHI Group, we recognize veterans as some of the most valuable, untapped talent in today’s market.
With business skills that are well-developed and highly transferable to the civilian workplace, we have made it our mission to help veterans translate their Military Occupation Codes (MOC) to civilian roles.
Careers here boost careers everywhere. We build products to connect tech professionals with the careers they desire and employers with the talent they need.
Passion for helping people thrive drives all of our 500+ employees worldwide.
At DHI, our purpose is Connecting Futures Now.
Tech and engineering professionals in North America
Professionals with active U.S. federal government security clearances
Financial services professionals around the world
What We Offer+ WORK
As a military veteran, we understand your last role was arguably one of the biggest and most important jobs someone can have. At DHI Group, we’d like to think we do important work too – connecting technology professionals with careers. Technology powers companies. Professionals power technology. When you join our team, you can help drive positive change for tech professionals.
In the military, career progressions are straightforward and clear. At DHI Group, we’ve made it our mission to establish clear career paths to help you navigate your options as you grow, and the tools to get there. Your goals will align with your leaders, team and peers.
From day one, we connect our veteran employees with onboarding resources to flourish at DHI. We offer you the tools and shine a light on the path for you to be successful working here.