Sales Manager, Recruitment Services Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Des Moines, IA, US
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services ofDHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
Sales Manager, Recruitment Services
As the Manager of Recruitment Services you will successfully manage a team of Sales Development Representatives to drive and allow them to meet and/or exceed their quota.
- Help create and implement strategies to drive new business and coach team members to meet/exceed their individual targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Help grow and drive knowledge of our products and expertise in the technical vertical to allow our representatives to become a trusted advisor to our clients
- Possibly help work trade shows and client events with defined pull through metrics to show results on time and investment
- Report weekly sales results to the Director, Recruitment Services via logging actions in CRM and using already created reporting metrics
- Actively research and review new opportunities for reporting to ensure we are keeping up with common technologies and reporting metrics
What are we requiring for this role?
- Technology vertical experience preferred
- Recruiting and/or technology experience preferred
- Must have ability to work in a fast changing, innovative environment
- Solid organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with SalesForce preferred
Required Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor degree in marketing/sales or a related field or equivalent proven experience
- 5 - 7 years proven sales ability/experience
- Management experience preferred
- Experience hunting for new prospects and customer required
How do you apply?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—which will only take you a few minutes!
Who We Are
At DHI Group, we recognize veterans as some of the most valuable, untapped talent in today’s market.
With business skills that are well-developed and highly transferable to the civilian workplace, we have made it our mission to help veterans translate their Military Occupation Codes (MOC) to civilian roles.
Careers here boost careers everywhere. We build products to connect tech professionals with the careers they desire and employers with the talent they need.
Passion for helping people thrive drives all of our 500+ employees worldwide.
At DHI, our purpose is Connecting Futures Now.
Tech and engineering professionals in North America
Professionals with active U.S. federal government security clearances
Financial services professionals around the world
What We Offer+ WORK
As a military veteran, we understand your last role was arguably one of the biggest and most important jobs someone can have. At DHI Group, we’d like to think we do important work too – connecting technology professionals with careers. Technology powers companies. Professionals power technology. When you join our team, you can help drive positive change for tech professionals.
In the military, career progressions are straightforward and clear. At DHI Group, we’ve made it our mission to establish clear career paths to help you navigate your options as you grow, and the tools to get there. Your goals will align with your leaders, team and peers.
From day one, we connect our veteran employees with onboarding resources to flourish at DHI. We offer you the tools and shine a light on the path for you to be successful working here.