Technical Product Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Denver, CO, US
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services ofDHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
Technical Product Manager
- Own the ATS and API integrations roadmap, KPIs, feature set, and tools as well as client and partner integration and onboarding features, tools, and processes.
- Understand the market and define business objectives supporting key business goals, create actionable roadmaps, and delivery plans for products/features/enhancements with a specific focus on world-class recruitment solutions, working with multiple delivery and implementation teams.
- Own the onboarding process and manage partner and client API integrations, issues, and feature requests. Practice data and customer-driven product management and product owner methodologies within an agile environment.
- Ensure clarity of expectations and accountability via measurable goals and objectives.
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise, best-practice insight, optimal solution delivery of our API and ATS features and integrations.
- Manage the prioritization of work, helping to ensure quality and on time delivery within budget; maintain product roadmap(s), initiative and feature definition and work with other product and delivery teams to deliver executable user stories.
- Partner with marketing, sales and client services to develop and execute go-to-market and marketing communication plans
- Develop a robust understanding of the Applicant Tracking System competitive landscape and opportunities for differentiation
- Champion effective attribution via API integration with clients, ATSs and other solution providers
- Maintain awareness of top ATS partner API implementation and utilization
- Identify KPIs that effectively measure results
- Ensure an effective user acceptance testing framework in place for all product releases
- Maintain close relationships with internal clients and external partners to continuously understand customer challenges and identify new opportunities
- Working with internal stakeholders identify external client groups to obtain insight into customer pain-points
- Communicate effectively with all (external and internal) stakeholders to ensure that platform product development, usability and its impact on the business is understood
What are we requiring for this role?
- Proven Experience with Product Management of API integration solutions, and hands on implementation of API integrations a plus.
- Expertise in defining and evolving API and technical documentation
- Experience with tools used to debug, analyze flows, run API requests and managment configuration
- Heavily analytical mindset with an ability to use data to define and support digital product strategy
- Ability to understand APIs and be able to perform technical testing and UAT
- Experience as an Agile Product Owner with demonstrated proficiency in managing product backlog, prioritization of business needs and writing epics/user stories
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to collaborate and communicate at all organizational levels
- Success in managing both internal and external business, vendor and client relationships with a focus on collaboration and transparent communication
- Ability to conduct market research, analyze data, gain insights and foresee, interpret and respond to changes
- Ability to anticipate and effectively solve complex problems
- Strong project management, prioritization, and organization skills, with the ability to seamlessly multi-task
- Ability build buy-in and alignment, act with urgency, drive results and take educated risks
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite of products
- Success in collaborating with remote engineering teams
- Ability to occasionally travel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, marketing or related field
- 3+ years of relevant digital Product Management experience and/or API management experience
- Proven expertise as the API solutions and Implementations
- Proven expertise with Agile methodologies
- Experience managing partnerships or partner products a plus
- Pragmatic Product Management certification a plus
- Experience in the HR software/Applicant Tracking Software/ATS industry a huge plus
- Basic analytics experience (SQL, Tableau) a plus
How do you apply?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—which will only take you a few minutes!
Who We Are
At DHI Group, we recognize veterans as some of the most valuable, untapped talent in today’s market.
With business skills that are well-developed and highly transferable to the civilian workplace, we have made it our mission to help veterans translate their Military Occupation Codes (MOC) to civilian roles.
Careers here boost careers everywhere. We build products to connect tech professionals with the careers they desire and employers with the talent they need.
Passion for helping people thrive drives all of our 500+ employees worldwide.
At DHI, our purpose is Connecting Futures Now.
Tech and engineering professionals in North America
Professionals with active U.S. federal government security clearances
Financial services professionals around the world
What We Offer+ WORK
As a military veteran, we understand your last role was arguably one of the biggest and most important jobs someone can have. At DHI Group, we’d like to think we do important work too – connecting technology professionals with careers. Technology powers companies. Professionals power technology. When you join our team, you can help drive positive change for tech professionals.
In the military, career progressions are straightforward and clear. At DHI Group, we’ve made it our mission to establish clear career paths to help you navigate your options as you grow, and the tools to get there. Your goals will align with your leaders, team and peers.
From day one, we connect our veteran employees with onboarding resources to flourish at DHI. We offer you the tools and shine a light on the path for you to be successful working here.