VP Sales Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
New York, NY, US
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services ofDHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
As a key member of eFC senior management, the VP of Sales will be responsible for developing and executing eFC’s go-to-market strategy; leading a dynamic, multi-channel sales team; developing strong customer and channel partner relationships; and achieving the division’s sales, customer and market goals. Additionally, the VP will oversee sales operations, processes and infrastructure.
- Sales Leadership: Provide leadership and direction for the sales team, including direct sales (to advertising agencies, staffing and corporate clients), telesales, and channel/strategic partners. Recruit, train, motivate, and mentor the sales team instilling a high performance ethic. Improve overall team productivity by raising individual contribution and team effectiveness. Develop strategic relationships with key corporate customers.
- Strategy: Develop and execute a winning go-to-market strategy. Identify and pursue key target market segments and seize opportunities to improve key metrics, including customer growth, wallet share and overall market share. Determine department level and rep level Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Architect and execute overall selling strategy, sales model, sales processes, and pricing strategies.
- Execution: Aggressively grow customer base and beat revenue targets. Effectively manage department budgets/forecasts/metrics; closely manage customer satisfaction; raise team competence and execution. Develop and manage key sales infrastructure, including implementing efficient processes, sales forecasting, and staff training. Oversee and drive adoption of sales technology including CRM systems. Proactively identify, engage, and close new corporate and agency customers.
- Selling:Assist with complex sales negotiations, craft sales positioning and presentation approach, assist with proposals and RFPs; be a closer. Directly manage high-profile “strategic” accounts as appropriate. Develop and oversee sales training programs. Partner with marketing to develop lead generation and effective sales programs and collateral.
- Executive Leadership: Engage and collaborate with the senior leaders of Marketing, Product, Engineering and Finance in developing eFC strategy and making key decisions and driving initiatives. Create and perform compelling and informative presentations to senior management, CEO, and Board of Directors.
- Communications: Evangelize the company value proposition and mission. Develop collegial and open communications with management team. Foster open and direct communications with staff.
- Results: Exceed total revenue forecasts. Create and sustain stable and highly-energized sales organization. Develop robust and dependable revenue forecasting methodologies.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
What are we requiring for this role?
- Experience selling into the Finance industry
- Entrepreneurial with ability to work in a dynamic organization with operations in many locations
- Proven track record of building exceptional teams and over-achieving revenue goals
- High-energy individual with demonstrated executive and sales leadership: people development, customer development, organizational excellence, exceptional sales management, sales operations, and executive leadership skills
- Proven capabilities and desire to build and lead teams, close deals, ramp revenue, build consensus, resolve conflict, manage strategic accounts, build high-performing organizations, solve tough business problems, leverage limited resources, roll-up sleeves and aggressively drive revenue
- Driven, self-motivated deal-maker with strategic vision
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Highly professional persona and polished demeanor
Required Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience; MBA a plus
- Ten to fifteen years spent with multi-channel sales organizations in the online/digital services space with a focus on sales leadership and strategic sales management
How do you apply?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—which will only take you a few minutes!
Who We Are
At DHI Group, we recognize veterans as some of the most valuable, untapped talent in today’s market.
With business skills that are well-developed and highly transferable to the civilian workplace, we have made it our mission to help veterans translate their Military Occupation Codes (MOC) to civilian roles.
Careers here boost careers everywhere. We build products to connect tech professionals with the careers they desire and employers with the talent they need.
Passion for helping people thrive drives all of our 500+ employees worldwide.
At DHI, our purpose is Connecting Futures Now.
Tech and engineering professionals in North America
Professionals with active U.S. federal government security clearances
Financial services professionals around the world
What We Offer+ WORK
As a military veteran, we understand your last role was arguably one of the biggest and most important jobs someone can have. At DHI Group, we’d like to think we do important work too – connecting technology professionals with careers. Technology powers companies. Professionals power technology. When you join our team, you can help drive positive change for tech professionals.
In the military, career progressions are straightforward and clear. At DHI Group, we’ve made it our mission to establish clear career paths to help you navigate your options as you grow, and the tools to get there. Your goals will align with your leaders, team and peers.
From day one, we connect our veteran employees with onboarding resources to flourish at DHI. We offer you the tools and shine a light on the path for you to be successful working here.