Customer Success Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Des Moines, IA, US
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services ofDHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
Customer Success Manager
As Customer Success Manager you will partner with your Sales Executives in maximizing our customers’ success and investment with us by:
- Understanding our customer product and service offerings
- Providing analytical reviews of accounts to support ROI for customers and sales reps
- Utilizing detailed reporting to determine health of accounts and determine ways to increase usage
- Identifying additional revenue opportunities for account growth and retention
- Preparing and presenting account reviews to customers on your own and with your sales partners, either in person or virtually
- Training customers on the features and benefits of our websites
- Driving increased product adoption and engagement for all customers
- Sourcing and screening candidates for customers as needed
- Identifying opportunities for case studies based on proven product value and working with marketing to deliver completed case studies
- Working with the product management team to provide product feedback and test new features and products
- Performing administrative duties as needed
What are we requiring for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree and/or applicable experience. Minimum of 2 years customer success, sales, account management, or customer service experience may be substituted in place of a degree.
- Previous sales or selling experience required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to succeed in a fast-paced work environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the poise and presence needed to present to customers in person and virtually
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, principally Outlook and Excel
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment
- Travel as needed
- Overtime as needed
How do you apply?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—which will only take you a few minutes!
Who We Are
At DHI Group, we recognize veterans as some of the most valuable, untapped talent in today’s market.
With business skills that are well-developed and highly transferable to the civilian workplace, we have made it our mission to help veterans translate their Military Occupation Codes (MOC) to civilian roles.
Careers here boost careers everywhere. We build products to connect tech professionals with the careers they desire and employers with the talent they need.
Passion for helping people thrive drives all of our 500+ employees worldwide.
At DHI, our purpose is Connecting Futures Now.
Tech and engineering professionals in North America
Professionals with active U.S. federal government security clearances
Financial services professionals around the world
What We Offer+ WORK
As a military veteran, we understand your last role was arguably one of the biggest and most important jobs someone can have. At DHI Group, we’d like to think we do important work too – connecting technology professionals with careers. Technology powers companies. Professionals power technology. When you join our team, you can help drive positive change for tech professionals.
In the military, career progressions are straightforward and clear. At DHI Group, we’ve made it our mission to establish clear career paths to help you navigate your options as you grow, and the tools to get there. Your goals will align with your leaders, team and peers.
From day one, we connect our veteran employees with onboarding resources to flourish at DHI. We offer you the tools and shine a light on the path for you to be successful working here.