Senior Marketing Manager, Search Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Denver, CO, US
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services ofDHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
What are we requiring for this role?
- 7+ years in digital advertising with expertise in managing large-scale B2B and B2C paid search campaigns.
- 4+ years’ experience in paid search execution.
- 1+ year of management/leadership experience.
- Proven expertise in paid search media management, and POV on industry landscape and trends.
- AdWords Fundamentals and AdWords Search certified, Bing Ads Accredited Professional.
- Advanced working knowledge of paid search ad server platforms (e.g., Search Ads 360, Kenshoo).
- Advanced working knowledge of paid search ad buying platforms (e.g., Google Ads, Bing Ads).
- Advanced working knowledge of analytics platforms and how data will differ from ad server and ad buying platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics).
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel used specifically for pivot tables, vlookups, and data trending.
- Precise ability to QA work and manage paid search budgets, pacing, and performance estimates on an ongoing basis.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to clearly and concisely communicate paid search results to internal stakeholders.
- Preferred working knowledge of site optimization and personalization platforms (e.g., Optimizely, Adobe Target, Google Optimize).
- Preferred experience with other real-time-buying platforms such (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Display Network, Google Vide/YouTube).
- Experience with data visualization tools a plus (e.g., Google Data Studio, Tableau).
- High level of independence, initiative, curiosity, and collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
How do you apply?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—which will only take you a few minutes!
Who We Are
At DHI Group, we recognize veterans as some of the most valuable, untapped talent in today’s market.
With business skills that are well-developed and highly transferable to the civilian workplace, we have made it our mission to help veterans translate their Military Occupation Codes (MOC) to civilian roles.
Careers here boost careers everywhere. We build products to connect tech professionals with the careers they desire and employers with the talent they need.
Passion for helping people thrive drives all of our 500+ employees worldwide.
At DHI, our purpose is Connecting Futures Now.
Tech and engineering professionals in North America
Professionals with active U.S. federal government security clearances
Financial services professionals around the world
What We Offer+ WORK
As a military veteran, we understand your last role was arguably one of the biggest and most important jobs someone can have. At DHI Group, we’d like to think we do important work too – connecting technology professionals with careers. Technology powers companies. Professionals power technology. When you join our team, you can help drive positive change for tech professionals.
In the military, career progressions are straightforward and clear. At DHI Group, we’ve made it our mission to establish clear career paths to help you navigate your options as you grow, and the tools to get there. Your goals will align with your leaders, team and peers.
From day one, we connect our veteran employees with onboarding resources to flourish at DHI. We offer you the tools and shine a light on the path for you to be successful working here.