Senior Product Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Denver, CO, US
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services ofDHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
Senior Product Manager
- Own the creation of prioritized, actionable product roadmap and delivery of solutions aligned with product and company needs and goals, focused on providing a best-in-class profile user experience for tech professionals. You’ll also influence related product and marketing roadmaps to knit the web and native mobile app experiences with marketing tactics to support an optimal overall candidate experience
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to obtain and refine business requirements
- Work with UX, Product Marketing and Product Support to understand our target audience through market research, feedback, and competitive analysis.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers and Engineering to deliver a great experience for our candidates/users
- Make strong decisions leveraging rigorous analysis and expert knowledge of the business strategy, user needs, market movements and competitor research to build a strong, defendable product roadmap
- Prioritize development work to maximize the impact of product / feature improvements, without losing sight of the long-term vision
- Deliver frequent, incremental value against core roadmap and stakeholder requirements
- Embody principles of lean & Agile product development, define and implement effective experimentation methodologies to minimize ineffective activities
- Instill a ‘user centric, data informed’ mentality within your team, fostering an environment where assumptions are identified, constructively questioned and validated to inform decisions
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Product Support, Client Success and other Product peers to develop and execute go-to-market plans
- Provide coaching, training and informative updates to users and stakeholders to ensure effective support and utilization of solutions
- Align with the leadership team on business priorities and strategic goals, linking these to the day-to-day work of your team
- Define product and operational KPIs/dashboards, and interpret analytics to gain insights. You will foresee and respond to changes to improve results
- Facilitate the definition of new and refinement of existing business processes that support the product
What are we requiring for this role?
- Experience in performing full lifecycle Product Management for web user experiences and services
- Demonstrated knowledge of successful product management/marketing strategies and practices, as well as business and financial acumen
- Expertise with both tactical and strategic aspects within an overall Product Management role. Demonstrated proficiency in managing product backlog, prioritization of business needs, elaborating requirements and designing delightful user experiences
- Technical background and knowledge of web application and services development
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to collaborate and communicate at all organizational levels, internally and externally
- Success working with cross functional stakeholder groups with a focus on collaboration and transparent communication
- Strong project management and organization skills, with the ability to seamlessly multi-task
- Ability to build buy-in and alignment, act with urgency, drive results and take educated risks
- Experience with marketing automation and analytics
- Proficiency with backlog management tools like Jira, roadmap tools (e.g. Roadmunk), and office productivity and collaboration tools such as Confluence/SharePoint, PowerPoint, SmartSheets, Excel, Outlook
- Sound web analytics background to habitually quantify how releases are impacting results
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, marketing or related field, or a technical degree with significant business experience
- 5+ years of relevant digital product management experience in an Agile environment, including 2+ years focused on complex web application and services domains
- Demonstrated ability to provide formal and informal training to internal stakeholder groups
- Experience with profile/account domain, or product areas of similar complexity
- Pragmatic Marketing (Product Management) certification a plus
- MBA a plus
How do you apply?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—which will only take you a few minutes!
Who We Are
At DHI Group, we recognize veterans as some of the most valuable, untapped talent in today’s market.
With business skills that are well-developed and highly transferable to the civilian workplace, we have made it our mission to help veterans translate their Military Occupation Codes (MOC) to civilian roles.
Careers here boost careers everywhere. We build products to connect tech professionals with the careers they desire and employers with the talent they need.
Passion for helping people thrive drives all of our 500+ employees worldwide.
At DHI, our purpose is Connecting Futures Now.
Tech and engineering professionals in North America
Professionals with active U.S. federal government security clearances
Financial services professionals around the world
What We Offer+ WORK
As a military veteran, we understand your last role was arguably one of the biggest and most important jobs someone can have. At DHI Group, we’d like to think we do important work too – connecting technology professionals with careers. Technology powers companies. Professionals power technology. When you join our team, you can help drive positive change for tech professionals.
In the military, career progressions are straightforward and clear. At DHI Group, we’ve made it our mission to establish clear career paths to help you navigate your options as you grow, and the tools to get there. Your goals will align with your leaders, team and peers.
From day one, we connect our veteran employees with onboarding resources to flourish at DHI. We offer you the tools and shine a light on the path for you to be successful working here.